Friday, October 28, 2011

October Update




This month has been full of fun activities during the weekend.
From lots of family bonding to more family bonding!!

Conference weekend my dad and brothers (jeremy and jacob) came to provo
to visit me (and ben) and josh (and chelsea).
Ben's brother jared also came to town where we ate a lot of good food and
watched a lot of good conference :)
During priesthood dad took chelsea and I shopping at Co
stco and loaded us up!

Then, two weeks after that, my mom and sister came out to drop jeremy
off at the mtc and they went and checked out byu-i campus for jessie.
They made their way back down to provo to dress shop!
After a lot of searching, we found one!
We also went to a corn maze with everyone including
our friends the POTTS! We had a lot of fun with my mom :)


A week later, Ben and I
loaded up in the car and drove to colorado to bond
with his family and to see one of his old companio
ns come home from the mission.
we carved pumpkins, went to a haunted house and hung out with the family. It was a fun filled weekend.

Lots of fun in the month of october!




No comments:

Post a Comment